Tuesday 29 July 2014

You better lose yourself

I love being around passionate people. I love strangers and people who speak their mind. The unknown excites me more than anything. I have never found pleasure in conformity or found comfort in safety. Life is just an adventure and I want to live it in every way possible. By touch, smell, vision, with every single sense!



Losing my job 2 months ago really brought me back to the old me. There was a time of stress and worry that seemed to consume my energy, my passion and my vision. I was extremely unsatisfied and nervous because life became such a routine…

Wake up

Work

Eat

Sleep

Repeat

I lost myself in the midst of things and it was only then that I truly found myself again.  Life is such a short beautiful journey, with so much to be discovered and so many experiences to accomplish.  I learnt that falling down and losing yourself makes you a stronger person, it makes you understand life in ways that you would have never known before. It’s a beautiful thing to fall, you see the world from a deeper level, and your outlook becomes that bit richer. You become wiser. I am never afraid to fall; in fact I embrace it just as much as I embrace the highs in my life.





When life doesn't seem to be going your way count it as a blessing. I promise you that that dark period will give you the most beautiful lessons in life that no one can take away from you.  If you are going through what feels like hell, just keep going. I trust that you will find yourself in the end and you will love life a million times more because you are no longer afraid of it. 

Ps. I now have a new job & I am doing all the things I loved so dearly...Remember everything happens for a reason & count your blessings! 

Stay Curious!

Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment